TORRANCE , Calif. - “This quick review of the new equipment and implements that Kubota will add to the line-up for 2004 will demonstrate our continuing commitment to provide our dealers and customers with the products they need,” said Nobu Toshikuni, President of Kubota Tractor Corporation. “We continue to grow into new market segments and to build on our past success in compact equipment. We are particularly proud to be introducing a diesel powered utility vehicle and a gas powered zero turn mower. We believe that these products will bring new customers to Kubota.”
- RTV900: Four versions will be available: standard, worksite, recreational and turf. Each will be equipped with the appropriate accessories and tires for its category. This utility vehicle is engineered like a tractor, with 4WD, 3-range variable hydrostatic transmission (VHT), wet disc brakes, hydraulic power steering and a 3-cylinder, 22 HP Kubota diesel engine.
Residential and Commercial Mowing Products:
- ZG20/ZG23: Two zero turn gas-powered mowers. The ZG20 has 20 hp and a 48” mower, the ZG23 has 23 hp and a 54” mower deck. Kubota’s exclusive one-piece integral HST operates on a shaft drive with no belts, providing exceptional durability. Wet multi-plate disc brakes produce reliable stopping force.
- BX1830/2230: Equipped with a new, powerful Kubota 3-cylinder, diesel engine with 18 or 22 HP. A two-speed Kubota HST provides a wide range of applications and speeds. The HST is operated with a single pedal control or set the cruise control to mow a large area. Rear and mid PTO with a hydraulic live independent clutch is easily operated with a single lever. Both models operate in 2WD or 4WD.
- BX23: The original integrated sub-compact tractor/loader/backhoe just got even better. It’s powered by a 22 HP diesel, and has rear differential lock for traction. There’s a new high back seat that reverses for backhoe operation. Also new are the wrap-around front grille, encased front headlights.
- B10 Series: Four new standard models in the popular B Series line, B7410, B7510, B7510 Narrow, and B7610. All offer 4WD and they range from 12.5 to 18 PTO hp. Upgrades include a quarter inching valve for precision adjustments, and a high back lumbar seat.
- L2800/3400: These tractors join the economical L Series Standard line-up, with 24 and 29 PTO Hp, generated by Kubota’s E-TVCS three cylinder diesel engine. This more powerful engine, versatile shuttle transmission, and a new performance-matched front loader allow these tractors to offer optimal performance at an affordable price.
- M105S: With a sleek new design, this 93 PTO HP tractor is powered by a re-engineered 4-cylinder Kubota diesel engine that uses a Center Direct Injection system. The engine complies with EPA Tier II emission standards, while delivering durability and power. It has a new wraparound grille, ROPS certified cab, and single lever front loader joystick control. The M105S comes to market with a budget conscious price.
Kubota Tractor Corporation markets a complete line of tractors up to 99.5 PTO horsepower, along with a line of performance-matched implements, utility vehicles, construction equipment, consumer lawn and garden equipment and commercial turf products.
- K008-3: The “mighty mini” ultra compact excavator still fits through a standard door. The standard variable width track frame and the blade reduce from 2’10” to 2’4”, with no tools required. Improvements include a two speed travel system, simultaneous operation between the boom and house swing with a foot pedal, and a redesigned operator´s area with more space and a comfortable padded seat. The K008-3 is powered by a new Kubota diesel engine rated at 10.2 hp, and weighs in at 2,200 lbs.
- KX41-3V: This compact excavator offers operator comfort and convenience. A new digital display panel (KICS-Kubota Intelligent Control Panel) shows operational information, and alerts the operator when a routine maintenance check is due. Lots of legroom and a suspension seat with wrist rest supports. The 17 hp Kubota 3 cylinder diesel engine is quiet and low vibration. At just under 3700 lbs., the KX41-3V delivers a maximum digging depth of 7’9”.
- R20 Super Series Wheel Loaders: The Kubota R420S (43 HP) and R520S (49 HP) wheel loaders are highly maneuverable in tight spaces, with 40 degrees of articulation and 8 degrees of frame oscillation. The Load Sensing Transmission, four wheel drive and limited slip differential power the machine through rough terrain. A new factory installed cab is available for operator comfort. A 60 amp alternator is standard on the Super Series. Bucket breakout force is 6,550 lbs for the R420S and 7,424 lbs. For the R520S.