Why should you put photographs into your advertisement?
Studies show that illustrated advertisements are looked at seven times more. As a result, you, the seller, will have more chance of selling your machine if you add some photos.
You can include four photos per advertisement on AgroMachine. Each photo should only have a file size of a maximum of 300 kb and must have the JPEG, JPG, GIF of format.
If your photos are too large, then you can easily reduce these with the Paint programme. This programme is delivered as standard with the Microsoft Windows operation system.
How do you reduce the size of your photo with the Paint programme?
- Click on the “Start” button.
- Go to “Programme’s”, choose “Accessories” and open the programme “Paint”.
- Open the image.
- Go to ”Image” and choose”Stretch/skew. Fill in here by how many percent you wish to reduce your image (for example 50%). Click on “OK”.
- Go to “File” and choose “Save”. Save the image as a .JPEG or GIF file on your hard disk.
- Place the photo into your advertisement